Site-Supervisor Concierge – ‘Select’
Everyone who works as part of the Pillar Security team is expected to deliver the Pillar Security Difference: by aiming to add the maximum value to our products and services, always looking for ways to redefine best practice, striving to do things better next time, ensure our customers receive the best possible value for their spend and never take even the smallest detail for granted!
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual who has ambition and looking for a career that will allow them to grow.
Opportunity and Rewards
As one of our ‘Select Site-Supervisor Concierge’s’, you will be one of the most important members of the exclusive‘Select Concierge Team’, an ambassador for our company and one of the senior managerson duty!Our ‘Select’ Service concierge’s are the best of the best, and you will offer exceptional customer service, going above and beyond. The ‘Select Site-Supervisor Concierge’ role offers an attractive remuneration and benefits package as the standards are exceptionally high!
Only apply if you are;
Meticulous attention to detail, Dynamic, Ambitious, Accomplished,Careful, Diligent, Disciplined, Enterprising, Hardworking, Methodical, Organized, Practical, Purposeful. Skillful, Systematic, Thorough, Ultra Reliable, Dedicated, Committed and have an impeccable sense of dress!
To help and assist you in being successful in this role we take your on-boarding seriously, with thorough training and support from the start, we will encourage you in developing your potential by offering various internal training and management programs thus, creating a clear career path with our organization.
The whole organization is setup to support develop you as an individual, ensuring you are fully engaged in your role and exceeding the expectations of our customers.
Specific duties performed and essential functions (but not limited to):
- Interpret and ensure self and subordinate employees are in compliance with company and customer policies and laws
- Provide leadership and manage the team, make decisions, solve problems, records/files
- Conduct meetings when necessary and represent site/company at internal and external meetings
- Manage team performance
- Provide new employee orientation, including site training for staff in line with Training Department SOP
- Coach, counsel and motivate employees
- Investigate complaints or performance concerns and report to line manager
- Evaluate employees and complete teams’ yearly performance reviews
- Implement disciplinary action as needed in consultation within Area Manager and Human Resources.
- Manage and ensure effective employee/labor relations, create an ethical, non-discriminatory and safe work environment,
- Identify and solve employee problems, manage conflict, respond to grievances in line with SOP.
- First level approval for leave and overtime.
- Review/make corrections to timesheets for all staff.
The Ideal Candidate:
Basic requirements a candidate must have in order to be hired:
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a Manager/Supervisor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage resource assignment in accordance with customer needs and requirements
- Ability to track and analyze short, medium and long term scheduling trends
- Skilled at identifying critical issues quickly and accurately and implementing established SOP solutions
- Proven skills in working effectively and building relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Superb customer service and phone handling skills
- Proactive in assessing competing priorities and negotiating a resolution acceptable to everyone involved
- Strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Google and Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services Security License
- Flexible in work schedule.
- Available to work anytime Downtown. (week / weekends / overnight)
- Well groomed and professional with regard to all aspects of security
- Able to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Condominium or Hotel Experience
- Site Inspection
- Investigate Incidents
- Demonstrate tact, discretion & professionalism at all times
- Knowledge of current Security Industry Reporting and Access program
- Police Foundations / Law Enforcement diploma would be an asset
- Attractive remuneration and comprehensive Group Health and Benefits package.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.