Full-Time Security/Concierge - King St & Shaw St - Toronto
- Date Listed 27-Jul-2016
- Address King St W, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Job Type Full-Time
Everyone who works as part of the Pillar Security team is expected to deliver the Pillar Security Difference: by aiming to add the maximum value to our products and services, always looking for ways to redefine best practice, striving to do things better next time, ensure our customers receive the best possible value for their spend and never take even the smallest detail for granted!
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual who has ambition and looking for a career that will allow them to grow.
As one of our Concierge’s you will be one of the most important members of the team, an ambassador for our company and the senior team member on duty! Thus, the importance of your role cannot be underestimated enough, thus expectations are high!
To help and assist you in being successful in this role we take your on-boarding seriously, with thorough training and support from the start, we will encourage you in developing your potential by offering various internal training and management programs thus, creating a clear career path with our organization.
The whole organization is setup to support develop you as an individual, ensuring you are fully engage in your role and exceeding the expectations of our customers.
- Maintain constant surveillance of assigned areas providing maximum visibility.
- Greeting and checking in any guests.
- Assure that all persons entering the building are authorized to do so.
- Proved appropriate assistance as need to client, their employees, guests, and visitors in expedient and professional manner.
- Complete any Incident Reports, Daily Activity Reports, or other written documents as requested by the client
- Enforce rules and policies of the property.
- Promote good public relations though courteous, helpful, and professional contact with client and their guests/visitors.
- Perform duties of a Security Agent as applicable..
- Complete or review and sign time sheets.
- Maintain logs and prepare reports.
- Formal Education
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the Security Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at identifying critical issues quickly and accurately and implementing established SOP solutions
- Proven skills in working effectively and building relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Superb customer service and phone handling skills
- Proactive in assessing competing priorities and negotiating a resolution acceptable to everyone involved
- Strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Google and Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services Security License.
- Flexible in work schedule.
- Available to work anytime in GTA. (week / weekends / overnight)
- Well groomed and professional with regard to all aspects of security
- Able to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Emergency Response
- Condominium Experience
- Site Inspection
- Investigate Incidents
- Demonstrate tact, discretion & professionalism at all times
- Knowledge of current Security Industry Reporting and Access program
- Police Foundations / Law Enforcement diploma would be an asset
- Comprehensive Group Health and Benefits package
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.